SC Extender 1.0 ( SmartCard Extender )
The SC Extender 1.0 is a debug and signal detection tool for Smartcard. It allows a Smartcard to be extended from the host slot for full access to the all of signal pins.
It’s especially designed to save valuable labor and time in the production environment. The SC extender 1.0 is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. Separate Vcc and ground planes provide a low inductance path to the host’s power supply.
The SC extender has the function of over-current protection with PTC fuse. A clearly marked jumper header allows probing of all of signal pins. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers, or use for factory test protection.
The SC extender is constructed of high quality components for years of trouble free service.
- Test connector for all of signal and power pins.
- Any signal can be isolated with jumper block.
- Power and ground can be isolated for power measurements.
- LED indicates power status.
- Adds dumping resisters for all of signals.
- Vcc bypassed for clean power.
- Supports both Smartcards and SIM cards.
- High quality connectors for long service life.
- Over-current protection with PTC fuse
- SIM Card Passive adapter unnecessary
- Supports Smartcard Vcc 1.8V 3V 5V
Support Card Type:
Reads from and writes to all ISO7816-1 to -4 microprocessor smart cards(T=0,T=1) and all memory cards and supplies the cards with 5V,3V or 1.8V.
Reads both EMV and non-EMV ISO cards.
Dimension :Width 72.1mm, Length 162mm, Thickness 0.7mm Min