The PCI-E 1x to Mini PCI-E Card 1.0 is a debug tool for PCI-E interface card.
This module allows you to use your existing PCI-Express Add-in-Card in the Mini PCI-E slot.
It's especially designed to save valuable labor and time in the production environment.
As a powerful tool for engineers, the PCI-E 1x to Mini PCI-E Card 1.0 is constructed of high quality components for years of trouble free service.
- Designed to meet PCI Express™ Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.0 and PCI Express™ base specification vision 1.1
- Supports 1x PCI-Express Card and USB
- Compliant with multi-system of PC
- High quality connectors for long service life
- Add DC/DC 3.3V to 5V/1A(Max) for USB device and 3.3V to 12V/200mA(Max) for PCIe supply
- PCI express mini card slot
Product SpecificationsDimension: Width 30mm, Length 51mm, PCB Thickness 1.0mm Max
PM2 and PM2C products functions comparison
|Add DC/DC 3.3V to 5V/1A(Max) for USB device and 3.3V to 12V/200mA(Max) for PCIe supply
If you want to convenience use your device. PM2 is better solution. It don’t need install external power
|Use external 5V/12V power supply for USB and PCIe device
If you hope have more clean signal without noise the PM2C is better solution, it’s power is supply by external power supply.
|PM2 V2.1 (PCI-E / Mini PCI-E adapter) x1