The PCI-E Mini Card passive adapter is designed for wireless application on desktop PCs that convert half-size MiniCard to USB dupont 5pin or standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your USB type minicard to this adapter then plug to USB 5pin header port through USB cable.
Or insert your PCI-E type mini-card into this adapter then insert to PCI-E 1x connector.
Also, Wireless& Bluetooth Combo card such as Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 can be used for supporting both Wireless by PCIe and Bluetooth by USB at the same time.
No driver CD accompanied.
*Make sure you download and install the Wifi module’s driver
before you install the adapter.
- Case Dimension: 60 x 38 x 8 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 9.8g
- Operating temperature: 0º to +80° C
- PCI Express Mini Card (half ) to PCI Express adapter
- Supports system bus interface: PCIe&USB2.0
- Supports USB interface of Mini-Cards such as 3G,CDMA, WWAN, HSPA, GPS, WiMAX, Bluetooth Mini
- Card to desktop PC. (Please use MP2D-S for SIM card slot)
- Support PCIe MiniCard :IEEE WLAN802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i, 802.11h, 802.11ac
- Wireless access LED, POWER LED
- U.FL/IPX to SMA / RP-SMA pigtail Wireless RF cable adapter
- 3G / WiMAX antenna: SMA connector , Wireless antenna : RP-SMA connector
- MP2D: Transparent to operating systems and does not require any software drivers