E2EXC-1AG is PCI Express interface to ExpressCard Adapter, which accepts 34mm express card and allows ExpressCard’s without power off the system. So, by installing this card into an unused PCI-Express slot, it will allow the users to go back and forth between your laptop and your desktop PC without any problems.
- Easy Installation, Plug and Play; Enable hot-plug and hot-swap
- No drivers needed for this PCIe-to ExpressCard Adapter
- Support ExpressCard 34 cards.
- Push-Pull TypeConnector for stable installation
- Support Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP & XP 64-bit/Vista & Vista 64-bit/ 7 & 7 64-bit
- Supports both PCI Express based and USB 2.0 based ExpressCard
- Supports PCI Express 2.0,5Gb/s data rate
- Supports USB 2.0 480 Mb/s data rate
- 5pin-5pin USB cable for Host connection
- No external power required
- Do NOT hot-swap ExpressCARD adapter to avoid the possibility of data lost!
- Please apply “safety removal” before removing ExpressCard.
- One PCI Express (PCIe) expansion slot (X1, X4, X8, or X16) on motherboard – Standard profile slot.
[Please make sure that the motherboard of your desktop computer is equipped with a PCI Express (PCIe) expansion slot, not the regular PCI expansion slot !]
- One USB 2.0 port. [Internal USB port is preferred]
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 60℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃ to 80℃
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Weight: 60g
|E2EXC-1AG Package Contents|
|Unit price: US$ 70|
(ExpressCard 34 to PCIe / USB Adapter) x1
(Dupont 4PIN to 4PIN USB cable) x1
|E2EXC-1AG Brief||Taiwan 1||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|