SD Extender 1.0 ( Secure Digital Memory Card Extender )
The SD Extender 1.0 is a debug and signal
detection tool for Secure Digital Memory Card.
It allows a Secure Digital Memory Card to be
extended from the host slot for full access to
the all of signal pins.
It’s especially designed to save valuable labor
and time in the production environment. The
SD extender 1.0 is designed to minimize the
signal degradation effects of the extender by
proven design techniques. Separate Vcc and
ground planes provide a low inductance path
to the host’s power supply.
The SD extender has the function of over-current protection with PTC fuse. A clearly marked jumper header allows
probing of all of signal pins. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers,or use for factory test protection.
The SD extender is constructed of high quality components for years of trouble free service.
- Test connector for all of signal and power pins
- Any signal can be isolated with jumper block
- Power and ground can be isolated for power measurements
- LED indicates power status
- Adds dumping resisters for all of signals
- Vcc bypassed for clean power
- Supports both Secure Digital Memory Cards and MMC cards
- High quality connectors for long service life
- Over-current protection with PTC fuse
- Passive adapter unnecessary
Support Card Type:
MMC , Micro MMC , MMCplus , MMCmobile ,RS-MMC , SD ,
Micro SD , Mini SD , SD HC
Dimension :Width 32mm, Length 71.50mm, Thickness 1.4mm Min