The U0909A is a USB 2.0 SD/MMC Flash Card Reader working at USB2.0 9pin header port. It supports USB 2.0 high-speed transmission to Secure DigitalTM (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD (T-Flash), MultiMediaCardTM (MMC), RS-MMC, MMCmicro, MMCmobile. The U0909A complies with Universal Serial Bus specification rev. 2.0, USB Storage Class specification ver.1.0, and SD/MMC card interface specification.
The U0909A integrates a high speed 8051 microprocessor and a high efficiency hardware engine for the best data transfer performance between USB and flash card interfaces. Use GL823 as the main chip IC.
- USB specification compliance
- Comply with 480Mbps Universal Serial Bus specification rev. 2.0
- Comply with USB Storage Class specification rev. 1.0 : Standard Device Driver available.
- Integrated USB building blocks
- USB2.0 transceiver macro (UTM), Serial Interface Engine (SIE), Build-in power-on reset (POR) and low-voltage detector (LVD)
- Embedded 8051 micro-controller
- Operate @ 60 MHz clock, 12 clocks per instruction cycle
- Embedded mask ROM and internal SRAM
- Standard Size SD Card Slot: Secure DigitalTM (SD) and MultiMediaCardTM (MMC)
- Support SD specification v1.0 / v1.1 / v2.0/ SDHC (Up to 32GB)
- Compatible with SDXC (Up to 2TB)
- Support MMC specification v3.x / v4.0 / v4.1 / v4.2.
- x1 / x4 bit data bus
- Provide Over-Current protection mechanism for safety power supply for SD card.
- On-Chip power MOSFETs for supplying flash media card power
- Support Power Saving mode/ Selective suspend mode for better power management.
- Operating system supported: Windows 7/Vista32&64/XP/2000/Me/98/98SE, Mac OS 9.X/10.X, Linux Kernel 2.4.X/2.6.X
- Pass Windows Vista/ Windows 7
- System Requirements
USB 2.0 9pin port
58mm X 45mm X 8mm (available at low profile height system)
- Operating Temperature
0 ~ 70℃