112BNHMW (Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000)
The Intel® WiFi Link 1000 is an IEEE 802.11b/g/Draft-N1 wireless network adapter
that operates in the 2.4 GHz spectrum.
This adapter, available in both PCIe* Mini Card and Half Mini Card form factors, delivers up to 300 Mbps of receive throughput.
It also delivers a host of features to enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
Fanless netbooks and thin value notebooks are the primary target for this low profile, one-sided design.
The Intel® WiFi Link 1000 has qualified for the Centrino brand.
- Over 5X faster
- Includes Wi-Fi PAN – Intel® My WiFi Technology
- 2X greater range
- Easy to use Intel® PROSet v12.5 WLAN Software
- IEEE 802.11b/g and Draft-N1 compliant
- Advanced IT capabilities with Intel® PROSet Software
- Advanced security via 802.11i
- Support for Cisco Compatible Extensions* v4
- Industry-leading power consumption
- Connect with Intel® Centrino® program eligible
- 112BNHMW (Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000) brief download
- DRIVER download (http://downloadcenter.intel.com)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) PCIe Mini Card: 2.00 in x 1.18 in x 0.12 in (50.95 mm x 30.00 mm x 3.10 mm)
- PCIe Half Mini Card: 1.06 in x 1.18 in x 0.12 in (26.80 mm x 30.00 mm x 3.10 mm)
- Weight PCIe Mini Card: 5.25 g
- PCIe Half Mini Card: 3.4 g
- Receive Diversity On-board diversity support for systems designed with two antennas
- Radio ON/OFF Control Supported in both hardware and software
- Connector Interface Mini Card form factor, based on PCIe electrical interface
- LEDs output Link, Activity
- Operating Temperature 0 to +80° Celsius
- Humidity Non-Operating 50% to 90% RH non-condensing (at temperatures of 25°C to 35°C)
- Operating Systems Microsoft Windows Vista* 32/64-bit, Microsoft Windows XP* 32/64-bit, Ubuntu Linux*,
- Microsoft Windows 7* planned
- Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi Certified* for 802.11b, 802.11g, WMM*, WPA*, and WPA2*
- Microsoft WHQL : YES
- IEEE WLAN Standard IEEE 802.11b/g/Draft-N1, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i
- Architecture Infrastructure or ad hoc (peer-to-peer)
- Roaming Supports seamless roaming between respective access points
(802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11b/g, and 802.11b/g/Draft N1)